An email address is required if:
- You are new to the district and you are registering a new student.
- You wish to update your existing students' enrollment information.
- You wish to receive attendance or grade alerts.
Email registered in TXEIS needs to be the same when registering in Parent Portal.
Tips for Parent Portal:
1. If new to Parent Portal, upon creating the account, a code will be sent automatically to the registered email in TXEIS.
2. Retrieve the code from your email and enter the code in your parent portal screen.
3. Select verify code.
4. Parent Portal screen will prompt you to complete the process by selecting "NEXT" on the lower left of each page.
5. After editing and reviewing the five forms listed, enter your name and phone number in the last page and select complete.
6. See attachment below for online registration instructions.
Editing changes will appear in TXEIS upon the campus attendance clerk accepting the newly entered student information.
After completing online registration, please take a copy of your water/light bill to the campus attendance clerk of enrollment. If there is no utility bill under your name, submit the current year 2017-18 District Notary Form. Utility bill or District Notary Form need to be submitted to the campus attendance clerk of enrollment by Sept. 8, 2017, in order for the registration process to be considered COMPLETE.
These items are extremely important for the registration process and the students' enrollment records.