New to District will register June 5th (9-3pm) & 6th (1-7pm) at South Elementary.
- Proof of Residence – Current Water/Light Bill. If no bill is under your name, you MUST provide a District Notary Residency Letter Form notarized by the time of registration.
- Immunization Card
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security (If, applicable)
- PK3 & PK4 students (Proof of Current Income required) SNAP Letter is acceptable.
- Secondary grade levels; must provide grades/STAAR/scores for placement purposes and a Discipline Report.
- Parent ID/Guardian ID – If the guardian will be responsible for the student being enrolled, District Power of Attorney Form must be presented & notarized by the time of registration.
For more information, please call the campus zoned nearest to your residence.