Instructional Videos available for Campus checkout.
1. The Art and Science of Teaching Part One
Effective Instructional Strategies
The Art and Science of Teaching video series brings Robert J. Marzano's comprehensive framework to life. In this episode, Marzano guides viewers through classroom examples of effective instructional strategies, including
- Establishing and communicating learning goals, tracking student progress and celebrating success.
- Helping students interact with new knowledge, practice and deepen their understanding, and generate and test hypotheses.
2. The Art and Science of Teaching Part Two
Effective Classroom Management Strategies
The Art and Science of Teaching Video series brings Robert J. Marzano's comprehensive framework to life. In this episode, Marzano guides viewers through classroom examples of effective managment strategies, including
- Engaging students;
- Establishing and maintaining rules and procedures
- Creating and maintaining effective relationships with students; and
- Communicating high expectations for all students.
3. Classroom Instruction that Works
The Classroom Instruction That Works book comes to life in this engagingnew production focused on its use in elementary, middle, and high school. Join Ceri Dean, coauthor of Classroom Instrution That Works, and a group of elementary, middle or high school educators as they leverage elementas from the Classroom Instruction that works framework to transform their practice and their communities. Through the video, you'll sit in on a planning session among Dean and the teachers and support personnel, watch how the lessons unfold with students--through success and challenge, and listen in as the team reflects on lessons learned.
The Classroom Instruction That Works framework has helped countless schools and districts on their roads to academic success. Now you can see firsthand exactly how one district puts the framework to use.
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School